Published on October 16th, 2013 | by Mick Brennan0
Win a Tom Hanks DVD bundle with Captain Phillips – at cinemas this Friday!
To celebrate the release of Captain Phillips (at cinemas 18th October) we are giving away five Tom Hanks DVD bundles containing The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the following question:
What is the name of the ship in Captain Phillips which gets ambushed by Somali pirates?
• Maersk Alabama
• Maersk Philadelphia
• Maersk Alaska
Email your name and answer to Comps@gimmedigital.com with the subject CAPTAINPHILLIPS COMPETITION in the title, or Tweet @Gimmedigital with the same details and hashtag #CaptPhillipsCOMPETITION to enter.
Closing Date for the competition is Friday 1st November 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason, Sony Pictures IRL reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Sony Pictures IRL and Gimme Digital do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted Gimme Digital. Gimme Digital’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Gimme Digital reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants must be UK or Irish residents
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.