Published on September 28th, 2015 | by Mick Brennan1
GoPro Announces Their New HERO+ Camera
GoPro has released its new Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled HERO+ camera. The HERO+ is waterproof and mountable as well as compatible with GoPro’s vast array of mounts and accessories. Capturing 1080p60 and 720p60 video, Time Lapse and Burst photos with the same image quality that GoPro has become famous for, the HERO+ most notably features Wi-Fi which allows it to connect with GoPro’s mobile app and benefit from convenient tools such as a Trim & Share feature that allows the user to quickly create and share short video clips across leading social media channels.
HERO+ will be available at authorized retailers around the world and on GoPro.com beginning October 4, 2015.
Key features include:
- 1080p60 and 720p60 video
- 8MP photos with Single, Time Lapse and 5 Photos-per-Second Burst modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connect to GoPro App and Smart Remote
- Rugged, durable and waterproof to 131′ (40m)
- Integrated camera + housing design
- QuikCapture enables power-up and recording start with the press of a single button
- HiLight Tag lets you mark key moments while recording
- SuperView™ captures the world’s most immersive wide-angle field of view
- Auto Low Light mode intelligently adjusts frame rates for optimal low-light performance
- Built-in microphone
- Wearable and Mountable, Compatible with GoPro’s mounts and accessories